The steps to order in GMIDOS.COM are very simple.
Clicking on any product in the Catalog, will lead you to a page where you can see all the information relating to that product. On that page you will find some options:
- Select Product size (only for products with sizes).
- Change the amount you want for that product (default is 1).
- Click on ADD TO CART.
In most pages you can see in the upper right corner your Shopping Cart. There you can see the number of products, the order total, a button to edit your Cart and another to Checkout.
The edit Cart option will take you to a page where you can view information about the products added to your Shopping Cart with more detail, with the possibility of modifying the quantities of each product or delete individual products without completely emptying your Cart. Once you have added the necessary products to your cart, the next step is to Checkout your order.
In this second step of the buying process you will see a summary of your order and a series of panels that we describe below.
- If you have an account with us and your are already logged in, you will see the email account to which the order is associated.
- If you have not logged in you will see a form field where you have to enter your email. If the email is recognized as an existing user of GMIDOS.COM, you will have the opportunity to enter your password to log in directly from there and link the order to your account.
- If the email is not recognized don't worry, once you finish your order an account will be created for you automatically associated with that email.
You need to fill all data marked as required (*).
- Full Name: Enter your full name for the shipment of the order.
- Address 1/2: Enter your address in the first field. If your address is too long you can continue it in the second field.
- Province: Select your province for the shipment of the order.
- City: Enter the full name of your city.
- Postal Code: Enter the zip code of your city.
- Region: In some countries it is needed to select the region.
You can bill your order to a different address than the shipping address. If instead the billing info is the same as the shipping info, you can save the re-write activating the "My Billing info is the same as my Shipping info" option.
Choose the shipping service you want to send you your order. Depending on your Province and Country, you have more or less options to choose from.
Your phone number is required by the Shipping courier to contact you in case there's a problem with the package delivery.
Your DNI number is also required by the Shipping courier for some Provinces or Regions.
After clicking the Continue button you will enter a page that represents the last step before making the purchase payment. On this page you can see the final summary of your order with billing and shipping information and a series of panels that we describe below.
G Points discounts
In this panel you can make use of the G Points that you have accumulated in previous orders to generate a discount on the current purchase. This panel will indicate how many points are available and you can use them all, part or none if you want to continue accumulating them for future use. Remember that G Points do not expire.
Here you can choose between one or more payment methods for your Country.
In this space you can give to the Shipping courier any message about the current order. For example, your ideal order delivery schedule.
Subscription to our Newsletter
This service is totally optional. If you choose to subscribe to our Newsletter we will send you a monthly email with offers and information about new products that perhaps may be of your interest.
In this last step you will have to fill in your card details and if everything is correct we will send your order waiting for it to be of your liking.